Yesterday we started the day at Gymboree and then headed to the fire station. We intended on giving them a ride on the truck but neither one of them was too enthused with that idea. Instead, we got them to pose next to the truck....

We then headed back to the house and made lunch, took naps and got ready for the zoo. We had a ton of fun testing our new double stroller out and watching the gorilla's grab their poop and toss it on the ground. It was so gross!

It was hot, hot, hot in the 95 degree weather and due to my expanding "form" I was dying. I went from looking like I swallowed a basketball to looking like I swallowed a hot air balloon. I am so ready for AJ to be here....

Tony was able to come with us (which is a treat considering even on his days off he is never really off.)

Cienna worked once again on her modeling poses...

And she and Brody continued their blossoming relationship...


It was one great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.