We have had a blast catching up with friends, visiting with family and eating more meals in one day than the sergeon general advises. I mean come on...I can't come home and not eat at the Cheesesteak Shop...or Salvatore....or El Tapitio! And if that means starting early and ending late so that I can fit in all my favorite retuarants and friend's houses than I am committed to doing it. Tony returned to ABQ last night while I continue my quest to reach one billion baby play dates by the 14th. Here are some pictures from our outings so far:

Cienna & Landon Cook At The Inflatable Slide Play Area

AJ & Sophia Oberbruner Born Just 2 Days Apart

Jake & Grant Mazza with Cienna & AJ

AJ, Keane Irvine & Nicholai Schmidt (Second Cousins)
My brothers got to meet AJ for the first time. It appeared that he liked uncle Jay...

But was a little scared of uncle Jon...

And absolutely LOVED hanging out with dad at the Oakland Zoo, where people were more interested in oohing and aahing over Tony and AJ than the zoo animals!

And big sister Cienna had fun acting crazy!

It has been a whirlwind of a week with lots more to do, people to see and meals to eat! I will catch you up next week!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.