It was so nice to have "night nurses" to get up with AJ, change him and bring him to me. Ahhh...that was the life. I also had my night nurses feeding AJ breakfast, lunch and dinner, taking Cienna to the park and doing my laundry. I need to find another non-essential organ to have removed soon!
On another note, my spirited 3-year old continues to challenge me in new ways. My mom experienced this first hand, when she told me that she did not remember me being so opinionated and stubborn at only 3 years old. I immediately said "I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SHE WAS MORE SPIRITED THAN MOST! (Ok, I didn't use the word spirited...) NO ONE BELIEVES ME! THEY JUST THINK THAT THIS IS NORMAL!" My mom agreed that she was quite a handful.
Argumentative? Check
Talks With Her Hands? Check
Uses The Word "Flippin" When Describing Things? Check
My mom thinks that she would make a perfect attorney. She has a way of re-phrasing the same question in multiple ways.
Cienna - "Mom, can I have some ice cream?"
Me- "No"
Cienna - "Mom, if I finish all of my dinner do you think that I could have a little dessert?"
Me - "We will see."
Cienna - "I want chocolate ice cream when I finish my dinner."
Me - "No one said that you were getting ice cream if you finished your dinner."
Cienna - "Well, I could have a different treat for dessert. How about chocolate Dippin Dots?"
Me - "Dippin Dots are ice cream!"
Cienna - "No they are not. They are little balls."
And so it goes. This is all day, every day, every conversation.
Notice Where The Stickers Are Missing From?
So now I sit and ask myself...do I need my spleen really? Does anyone happen to need a kidney next week? Because I could REALLY use the help!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.