Friday, June 11, 2010

An Update From The Home Front

Ah yes. We have been home for a little less than a week and it feels good to have the house clean, the laundry done and be back into a little routine. That is until Tuesday when the kids and I travel back to the Bay for a 2 week trip! Yes, you read it correctly...2 weeks! But before we embarked on our next vacation of sorts I wanted to provide an update from the home front.
We have been working a lot on remodeling the outdated parts of our 1950's home. Of course nothing goes smoothly and everything takes twice as much time as we planned but I am proud to say that we are 99.9% done with what we have started. So here are some pics of our blood, sweat and tears (literally. I am not good with projects.)

Kitchen Before



Kitchen After



Laundry Room Before


Laundry Room After


Guest Bathroom Before


Guest Bathroom After


"Shed" Before


"Shed" After


And the most important revision of our home came when we added a garden area to our backyard. This little project has been a huge source of pride for me, as I run out daily to check on the status of my little gems!

My 1st Jalapeno!


Yep. This is my first tomato. Cienna proudly plucked it so that she could show me. I still don't have any new ones growing as of yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.