Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Walking

It is official...AJ is walking! This past weekend he started the drunken baby walk...you know, a couple of steps, a stumble, a couple of more steps. It is the cutest thing! So now I really have my hands full! We took a trip to the Dixon Apple Farm, which is located about 45 minutes north of Albuquerque. Boy what a waste of time that was. After spending half a tank of gas, taking a rock to my windshield and one huge bag of just-ok apples later I vowed never to return. But at least all of the kids had fun.

The Fam with Meadow


Barrels of Apples

Tony's parents and brother Chris came into town for a visit this week. We had fun going from festival to festival around town. First we started with the Greek Festival on Sunday afternoon, followed by my birthday facial courtesy of my fabulous in-laws and then we rounded out the day with the Balloon Fiesta Sunday night!


Just Us Again


AJ and Uncle Chris


Mimi and Papa


Fireworks


The Mazotti Family

And in very unexpected news...the reality show dream is still alive! I was contacted last week by a member of the production office and they requested more video of Tony and I. I had not heard anything from them since we submitted our casting tape, obviously assuming that we were no longer being considered for a show. But out of the blue they wanted more interviews AND to know what happened to my forehead! Kind of embarrassing (I used to be much more self conscious about it) but it must have contributed to setting us apart from the rest! I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.