Monday, May 23, 2011

I...Hit...Ball!

AJ has a new obsession...baseball. After going to a neighbors birthday party and discovering the joy that is a fat plastic bat, AJ will not put his down. He drags it around the house, insists on bringing it in the car and would sleep with it if I let him. The best part is that he now entertains himself for close to 2 hours in the backyard putting the wiffle ball on the tee and saying "I...Hit...Ball!" in the cutest little cave man voice you have ever heard and then swings and hits it off the tee. This goes on and on for hours.
Even when he is inside he manages to find ways to play baseball, by making random items around the house into a tee and then banging into every wall trying to hit the ball off of whatever he has put it on. I just hope that he is an A's fan....





On a much sadder note (OK, just sad for me) Cienna's last day of pre-school is today. Technically speaking it is her last day of her 1st year of pre-school since she still has another year before kindergarden but it doesn't make it any less sad for me. She is so big. And beautiful. And while I am happy that she is healthy and thriving I am sad that she is growing up so fast. I want to freeze time forever for both of my kids. I guess that is the struggle of a mom.

Yesterday we went with her class to the zoo for a end-of-the-year celebration. They are all such neat little individuals and I have met some really great parents. Sniff, sniff. Alright enough of that!




Ms. Carrie & Ms. Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.