Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summertime

I love the summer. I am starting to enjoy the heat. What I love most about summertime is all the fun activities / trips / events that occur during this time of year.
We are only in week one and already we have done so much. We went to the spray park, summer reading has started at the library and Gymboree is in full swing. Next week Cienna begins acting camp followed by a trip to Mexico at the end of June.

July we will see visits from Tony's brother Chris and his lady love Wendy, my brother Jay and my girl Lindsay. With a few trips to the cabin snuck in there I am sure the month will be packed. August we will travel the east coast for over 2 weeks, seeing my bestie Jen and her new husband Justin as well as Tony's brother Dominick and his girlfriend Phyllis. We have so much fun to look forward to!
Summertime is the best!


AJ is Lovin' It!


Cienna is Lovin' It Too!


Mazotti Boy Physique


Summertime = Big Smiles


This Was Cienna's Idea....

We hope that all of you have a great summer too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.