Saturday, November 26, 2011

Short and Sweet

This year Thanksgiving was enjoyed with my mom and in-laws at our house. It was so fun to have our parents at our home for the holiday. We split the cooking and cleaning responsibilities and it made the day so much easier. I actually got to watch some football!
We have so much to be thankful for. I could go on and on and on naming each and every reason. But instead I would just like to say that I am very grateful for all that we have. I try everyday to keep life in perspective. At times it can seem like you are being kicked when you are down but comparatively speaking....this life is amazing!
I hope that each of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving like we did. I am looking forward to what the rest of the holiday season has waiting for us!


Three Generations!


Everyone Stop Eating and Say "Cheese!"


Hates Olives But Loves Olive Fingers!


Never Misses An Opportunity To Dress Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.