Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012!



Welcome 2012! While I didn't wait for you to "officially" get here before going to bed, I woke up very excited to see you! Each new year brings a new, amazing journey. A new chapter in your book. There are ups and downs and all-arounds, but what a ride it is. I welcome you with open arms and can't wait to see what you have in store for the Mazotti family this year.

I did not make any formal resolutions...you know, lose weight, stop swearing, no more spanking, etc....all I resolved to do in 2012 was try to be a better person, friend, wife and mother. Much like rehab, I am going to take it one day at a time. Try not to sweat the small stuff. Try to laugh more and stress less. Try to find peace within my self and know that it doesn't matter what size my pants are or how clean my house is...I am having fun just living life and being the best person that I can be.

So bring it 2012! Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.