Saturday, January 11, 2014

New Year, New Resolutions


A new year does not always mean new resolutions to me. In fact, I probably have not "promised" to do anything new in at least 5 years. I think that is because as a new mom I was just trying to get through the year. Hey, if cussing helped me do that than why take that away from me? This year I felt that I was ready to take on some resolutions. Make some changes. Reinvent myself. Well maybe not reinvent...but attempt growth!

So, without further adieu....my resolution list for 2014 and beyond!


And it feels so good. You should try it!


Read at least 1 book a month. I can't remember the last time I read a book. Magazines, yes. Blogs, yes. Newsletters from school, yes. But a book? Hmmmmm. Nope. Can't remember. Books are awesome!


I admit it. I am not a perfect person let alone a perfect mom. Even the thought of trying to be perfect genuinely exhausts me. I mean, how could I possibly keep the floors spotless, win every game of Words with Friends AND plan meals for my family? But this year I am going to try the meal planning thing. Stay tuned. This is the only resolution that I am a bit concerned about keeping!

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.