Monday, March 31, 2014

Life Through Instagram

2014 I made a resolution to leave Facebook for good. 4 months later I am still going strong! I can't believe how much more time I can dedicate to Pinterest and Instagram now that I am not wasting time looking at status updates all day long! Seriously though, Instagram is a great way of capturing moments in time and sharing them with a very select group of people who are interested in them. And since this blog is a diary of sorts I decided to share some of my favorite Instagram pics from the 1st quarter of 2014!

Bromance Puppy Love

Mustache Day

Jenny From The Block in Santa Fe

Parenting Fail

Firehouse Dog Wash

Qualifying For Concealed Weapons License

If You Get Past The Alarm....

Daddy's Hair Salon

What Is Wrong With This Picture?

Well there you have it. My favorite Instagram memories and mishaps of Jan - Mar 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.