It's the most wonderful time of the year! Last year, I included a Mazotti family update with our Christmas cards thinking that sharing the most intimate parts of our lives with our family and friends would somehow make them (you) open their hearts and their homes for the holiday. Surprisingly (not really) it seems that it had the reverse effect and we were suspiciously not included in many holiday events. This year I decided to send the standard "everybody BETTER smile and look at the camera for at least 1 picture unless you want to see mom lose her shit!" picture and the response was great! Coincidence? I think not!
Mazotti Family Christmas Picture 2014
The phone calls and text messages were non stop after the card hit mailboxes around December 2nd. There is a reason that I send them early people! Obviously we would not be able to attend every event / party / grand opening / fundraiser / rave / red carpet that we were invited to. But the ones that we did attend...well, the pictures pretty much say it all.
Our Christmas season is starting off with a BANG!
Between weekends of acting a fool we put on our "normal parents" act and had he pleasure of seeing AJ and his classmates sing "Frosty the Snowman" at Barnes and Noble and Cienna perform in her Christmas event. What a difference a day (and lots of cocktails) makes!
Happy Holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.