Sunday, September 10, 2017

Best Birthday Party Ever!

Of all the crazy ideas we have had to celebrate our children's birthdays this by far was the EASIEST party we have ever bestowed upon ourselves! There was no noise. There was no mess. There were practically no kids! Yet we managed to make an 8 year old boy's dreams come true with a rolling video game trailer parked in our driveway.

2 hours of multi-screen gaming with all of the latest and greatest video game consoles and extra graphic and gore filled games that he can't play at home. With his best friends. I mean...not to toot my own horn...but this party was freakin' genius! As soon as the air conditioned trailer arrived AJ looked at us and said "I'll see you in 2 hours. I'm not eating, I'm not opening presents and I'm not using the bathroom." He and his friends ran off while us parents enjoyed ourselves at the first party that involved kids EVER. All I can say is #epic.

It Was As Though Jesus Himself Arrived At The Party


Completely Staged Photo Where I Drug Them Outside For 2 Seconds And They Almost Burned Me At The Stake

The Only Thing That Competes With Video Games Is Baseball

I'm Sure Wishing For The Trailer To Breakdown And Not Be Able To Be Moved From The Driveway EVER

Our baby boy AJ....Oh, AJ. At 8 years old you love:

Baseball
Video Games (Minecraft, Plants vs Zombies, Madden)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid books
Graphic Novels
Beyblades
The Green Bay Packers
Flag Football
Your Friends
New Balance Tennis Shoes (Seriously...It's The Only Brand You Will Wear)
Math
Going To Lobo Football Games With Your Papa
Bruno Mars Uptown Funk
Stranger Things on Netflix
Five Nights at Freddy's
Your Best Friend Augustine
Cheeseburgers (Meat, Cheese and Bun Only)
Hooters Wings
Smuckers PB&Js
Green Gatorade
Lottery Scratchers (Which We Won't Allow You To Have Anymore After You Showed EVERY Sign Of A Compulsive Gambler The First Time We Let You Spend Your Own Money On Some)

They broke the mold after you AJ. Anthony. Antonio. AtotheJMaz. What other kid do you know that has 4 aliases by age 8? Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.