
First, let me get you up to speed on our holiday season! Thanksgiving was spent in New Mexico with my mom and brother Jonathan who flew in from CA for the holiday. We drove to our cabin in South Fork, CO and celebrated a snow-free Turkey Day. We had a blast! My dear friend Lindsay came to visit New Mexico the first week of December for a few days and we had plenty of time to catch up (and have way too many drinks!) The second week of December Tony and I traveled back east to Philadelphia, PA, New York, NY, & Atlantic City, NJ. We saw historical sites, a Broadway show, the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, and visited Tony's brother Dominick who resides part time in Atlantic City. It was a whirlwind of a vacation...we hustled to get everything in because one never knows when you will make it back! Eight days later we found out that we are having another baby and the day after that we made a road trip to CA where we drove for 16 hours straight and arrived on Tony's parents doorstep at 2am on Christmas Day. Suprise! After staying in CA for 2 weeks through the holidays (and finally visiting Alcatraz like we always said we would do!) we made the drive back to New Mexico. The following week we completely remodeled our laundry room...snuck in a doctor's appointment and another trip to the cabin and now we are getting new kitchen countertops / sink / etc on Friday so we are demolitioning the kitchen tomorrow. Friday / Saturday we are having a garage sale, Sunday is Superbowl and I think we will finally get a small break in the action before Tony's brother Dom comes to visit in the middle of February, parents come at the end of February and brother Chris comes the second week of March. Oh and did I mention that we are having a baby too? I am due August 30th and so far I am feeling great. I swear...now that I put this all down on paper (well..uh...computer) I now know why I have not blogged in 2 months. I have been busy!! I hope to get better about this (Cindy, you have inspired me) so that the blogs aren't 6 pages long! Hope all is well with all of our friends and family and I would love to hear what you are up to!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.