Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Toddler Bed Time




We have been meaning to change Cienna's crib into a toddler bed for about 2 months now, ever since the first time that she climbed (or flipped) out of the crib and landed on the floor. Then she goes a week or two with no incidents and we put it off. Changing the bed means her climbing out, and now that she can open doors I seriously doubt that I will get any sleep! But after today, I fear there is no more delaying the change. After putting her down for a nap at 11:45am, she continued to "play" in her crib until around 1:30pm. I refused to get her up because she had been such a stink pot this morning and I knew that she needed a nap. FINALLY, I heard her stop crying and went in to take a peak. This is what I found! I immediately called Tony and told him tomorrow we have to change the crib into a bed. The poor thing is going to break her neck if we don't get on it! Anyway, this is probably my last post for quite a while considering I will be too tired to write a sentence that makes sense. If anyone has any suggestions to make this transition smoother, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.