


Cienna and I visited the ABQ zoo today, and when you first walk in there are flamingos in the center of the park. Cienna gets so excited when she sees them (because like her mama, she loves the color pink) but she can't exactly say "flamingo." Instead she calls them "minkos". It sounds something like this: "Mama I go see the minkos!" She loves the animals, loves the train that runs through the zoo and insists on walking the entire time. So independant!
And if you are wondering how the big girl bed is coming along...it is going good! She is sleeping through the night with no problems but nap time is a little challenging. She either does not take a nap or it takes her 2 hours to fall asleep. But I would rather have her sleeping through the night than taking a nap so I am happy.
The kitchen remodel is almost done...just the backsplash needs to be done and the counters turned out great. We sold almost everything at the yard sale, although I never thought that sitting in my front yard could be such hard work. It felt like I had been camping in a dirt pit by the time the weekend was done. So glad that is over!
I think that is it for now. Hope everyone is doing great!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.