Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Livin La Vida Loca

Things have been crazy as ever here in ABQ. Business is booming, and it reminds me of that old saying "be careful what you ask for because you just might get it." We definitely want the work but it has kept us out until all hours of the night trying to get it all done. I now refer to us as the "traveling trash family" because Cienna is right there in the thick of it being such a trooper! We got a break in the action last week when Tony's brother Chris and his girlfriend Wendy flew out to ABQ for a long weekend. They arrived Thursday afternoon and we immediately piled into the truck and headed for the cabin. We had a blast rafting, fishing and playing games. Cienna and I went with our friend Heather and her daughter Skylar to the circus in a nearby town. I had never been to the circus and it was everything that I imagined it would be. Cienna had her first batch of cotton candy and to my surprise she wasn't all that into it. In fact, she didn't even finish it all!

Enjoying Her Cotton Candy


Riding A Pony

Thanking Mama With A Big Smile!

We left Sunday afternoon, headed back to ABQ and enjoyed a great dinner at Pappadeaux. Monday morning they flew back to CA and Tony and I resumed our crazy life. We had our first dumpster "tagged" among other things. Never a dull moment here. Tomorrow we start our road trip to CA to see my little brother graduate from Concord High School on Monday! The weekend is already filled with parties and family gatherings that I can't wait to be at. Then Tony and I are graciously being allowed a week to ourselves as we head back to ABQ with stops in Lake Tahoe and Las Vegas. Cienna will stay with the grandparents and fly out to ABQ with Tony's mom the following week. Wheew!
I have been really bad about taking pictures lately but I did have some cute ones from last week. I suddenly became overwhelmingly addicted to baked potatoes wrapped in bacon and pretty much ate them every day last week. The phase has passed but I have the pictures to prove it...and two of the best cooks that a girl could ask for!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.