
Now please don't let that be a reflection of my trip last weekend. I had an absolute blast hanging with EZ, taking the kids to Jump N' Jungle, catching up on reality TV and learning tons of new low-fat recipes. It's just that I continuously run into people in TX who bug me. The ones who think that TX can operate as their own country and believe that every other state in the U.S.A. (or the Union as they like to refer to it as) is beneath them. I love to go rounds with them...and then get in my car and drive back to NM, CO, CA, or any other state that I love.
Now having said all of that, all of my Texan friends are gonna flip out. Calm down. I love you. It's just the crazy, bible-thumping, ignorant ones that I don't like. Trust me, you are excluded.
On another note, we had some family pictures taken at the end of February that finally arrived. All I can say is, LOVE THEM!




Lastly, this will be my final public post. If you would like to continue reading the mishaps and memories of our family, please send me an e-mail letting me know to: alimazotti@yahoo.com. Invites will be sent to all those who have already sent me an e-mail! Thank you for reading!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.