Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Festivities

Halloween 2011 was our best yet! AJ is mobile enough to navigate trick-or-treating and Cienna is at the point where she can run house to house. It is fun for all! The highlight of Halloween was seeing Tony and Cienna on the 10 o'clock news. They filmed Tony passing out candy at our house with his big chubby cheeks beaming at the little ones as he tossed stuff into their bags. Then they showed Cienna trick-or-treating with our neighbor Amelia down the street. I am still trying to get my hands on a copy of the broadcast but for now, my DVR plays it at least once a day. It was too cute!


Buzz and Jessie

From pumpkin carving play dates, decorating ghoulish cookies, the Harvest Festival and pumpkin patch hay-ride, Halloween was absolutely amazing! I have to admit I got just a little teary eyed when it was all over. Cienna will never be a 4-year-old Jessie again and AJ will never be a 2-year-old Buzz Lightyear. Nothing like a holiday to make you stop and realize how fast your kids are growing up and how important these memories will be to them one day. I wish I could freeze time!


My Super Scary Feel-Boxes at the Harvest Festival!


Pumpkin Carving


Decorating Cookies

Ever notice how everything Cienna does she does it in a princess costume? Childhood is the best....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.