Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Insy

My friend Lindsay aka "Insy" came to visit a few weeks ago. Insy and I have known each other since I was in 7th grade and she was in 6th grade. Wait...maybe I was in 6th grade and she was in 5th. That sounds right. Anyway, we "met" playing softball at JOBL fields. Apparently, I ran into her dugout and tagged out one of her teammates per my coach's request. I don't remember this. Insy does because she said that she didn't like me because of it. But the next year we ended up on the same team and at the same middle school...so the rest as they say is history!

Insy came to visit during the balloon fiesta. We didn't actually make it down to the event, but we did make it out the day before it started to watch a friend of ours get their balloon up. You don't realize how big hot air balloons are until you are up close to them. They are HUGE!

The rest of the trip was spent catching up over cocktails and running the kids around town. Insy is such a trooper. She just rolls with it. No need to entertain her or make sure she is having a good time. She just blends right in with the Mazotti family craziness. Scary.


Watching The Balloons Go Up


Insy and I


Besties


Hopscotch

Insy's visits are always amazing. I miss her already! Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.