Friday, October 12, 2012

Wow...Where Did September Go?

O.M.G. I did not blog last month. At all. Not once. Where did the month go?
I remember this much...at some point I turned 33 years old. We went to the state fair once and the cabin twice. But that's about it!

Life has become a series of repeating events lately. School, laundry, bank, cheer leading, grocery store, soccer, PTA meetings, gymnastics, and other such things. The Mazotti Family is in full scheduling mode. Everything is down to a science. No wonder parents say that the years fly by once your kids are in school. There is no time to even think!

Even though I failed to blog last month I did not fail to take pictures! So now, without further adieu, September 2012 in pictures!

Goofing Off At The State Fair

Ram Hunting in CO

Playing Dress Up

Colorado in September

Children's Arts & Crafts Fair

September 2012







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.