Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Boo's B-Day

Ever since Tony surprised me for my 34th birthday with a weekend at I Heart Radio in Vegas, I have felt the pressure to make his birthday very special. Not weekend away in Vegas special...but I had to come up with something! With only days to spare I was able to confirm our favorite over night babysitter (Mimi), get tickets to Joe Nichols, a room at Isleta Casino, and a "Pretty Woman" like moment where I laid out a brand new shirt for him to wear while he was in the shower. Never mind the fact that the shirt didn't fit. It was the thought that counts right?

And just to add my personal touch I created a custom little jingle for his birthday card that read:

Happy Birthday to you
I want to spend time with just you
So Thursday at 4
For the man I adore
I have planned an overnight trip
Where we will have a bite and some sips
And some music and fun
For my 35 year old one!


If Tony continues to ask me what I am going to do once the kids are in school full time I am going to tell him about my plans to become a freelance greeting card writer. I would make a fortune...don't you think?


Happy Birthday my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.