Monday, March 16, 2015

Taos


Last weekend we spent the weekend in a luxury condo in Taos that we bid on at a local fundraising event. Before this weekend I had only been to Taos one other time and I must say...I was in no hurry to ever go back. After this weekend I am in love with Taos Ski Valley and can't wait to return next ski season (and actually ski!)

Our room at Eidelweiss Lodge faced out to the snowy river. After grabbing your skiis at the valet, you could ski down to the first chair lift. Absolutely priceless!

Room With A View

Although I was not able to ski, I heard that the kids had a great time tearing it up on the steepest mountain in New Mexico. I am proud of the little love bugs. Not just of their skiing abilities but also their selfies. Because let's face it. Sad is the person who can't take a good selfie these days.

Ski Bums


Pooped

I am hoping that next year they offer the same room at the fundraiser...and the same cheapskates show up to drink beer instead of bid on awesome weekend getaways...and my awesome knee is working!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.