Happy New Year! The Mazotti family welcomed 2016 "redneck style" complete with Fireball, Frito Pies and fire!! We spent the evening with the Webb family and their new, beautiful home in South Fork. With the construction on their house just completed and a large vast piece of property dubbed Rooster Tail Ranch, they had a pile of construction debris that needed to be "dealt wit" and that meant a chain saw and gas! We roasted like hot dogs in the -5 degree weather, while watching "kamikaze cottontails" douse themselves in water before running into the fire to rescue their babies who had been calling that debris pile home for the last several months. I know what you are thinking...those people are SICK! It was very sad indeed. But one helluva way to celebrate the end of 2015!
After achieving all of my goals / resolutions for 2015, I decided to give myself a break this year and pick something frivolous to focus on.
My goal / resolution for 2016 is to learn how to do a cartwheel. That is it. Boo yea!
My kids wanted to get into the spirit as well but they chose something that I AM SO NOT DOWN WITH. A cuss jar. They would like to hear less profanity in their household. I would like to have them in boarding school. We don't always get what we want. As of today I am "throwing the party" with $32 in the jar. I expect that I will not be successful in their resolution but as a lady I wish them the best of luck in their quest for a profanity-free universe.
I wish you all a happy and healthy 2016!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.