Sunday, April 9, 2017

Date Night With Tony's Doppelganger

Don't call it a comeback...Garth Brooks is still the man! Friday night Tony and I drove down to Las Cruces to see his doppelganger on his first tour in almost 20 years. Back when GB (and we) were young, we saw him at Arco Arena in 1998 and I never forgot how energetic and innovative his concert was. While he didn't run around as much (or hang from wires and fly over the stage) he did not fail to impress us once again!


The next day I got some "selfies" texted to me by our friends Lawrence and Kelly from the concert. You can tell that Tony and I still party like it's 1998 by our lack of awareness of A) how to take a selfie; B) how to find the camera at the same time; and C) how to properly pose for a selfie. And after seeing how fun these throwback disposal camera style digital selfies are, I doubt we will be practicing our selfie skills anytime in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.