Thursday, April 9, 2009

Updates & Anticipation

I wanted to update everyone on Tony's condition. So far, everything has been going well. He is on several blood thinners (and requires 4 shots in the stomach a day ouch!) and they are monitoring him very closely. Fortunately, they believe that they caught it in the early stages and that the blood thinners will be able to disolve the clot. It is times like these that I realize how much I take my entire family's health for granted. I just assume that everything is going to go smoothly and nothing like this can ever happen. I am so grateful for everyone in my life being happy and healthy! A big thank you to everyone who called and e-mailed this past week. We truly have the best friends and family in the world!
Another great thing that we are looking forward to is our trip to Disney World on the 18th. Tony will be in a walking cast (finally!) as of the 17th so our trip is still on! Next Saturday we will be here.....


And I can't wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.