Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's Official

I must hand it to my husband who was able to keep our baby's gender a secret for the last 6 weeks. I'll admit that I did not think he would be able to do it (or some of our friends for that matter!) but everyone came through for me....except Presbyterian of ABQ. Because of the kidney situation, I have had to go in for ultrasounds every 4 weeks and every 4 weeks someone has indicated that we are having a boy. Well yesterday it was confirmed when the doctor came in, looked at my chart and asked me "so what are we having here? Oh a male." I said "WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WE ARE HAVING!" To which he replied "oh, sorry, well whatever it is a boy or a girl it looks good." I couldn't believe it! They told me! When I got home I told Tony that "his son weighs 1lb 10oz" and the grin on his face said it all. Done deal. It's a boy!
Your thoughts, prayers and "uh, ohs" are welcome. I already know that I am in trouble. Like father like son right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.