Cienna Elise

Height: 23 1/4"
Weight: 10lbs 13oz
Sleeping Patterns: "I started sleeping through the night on 2.26.07. I also like taking a morning nap until around 10am."
Eating Habits: "I still want to eat every 3 hours except when I am sleeping through the night."
New Foods I Liked: "I starting having some formula in between breast feedings. I love it!"
New Discoveries I Made: "I found my hands! I would hold my bottle, touch my luller and shove my fist in my mouth."
My Accomplishments: "I laughed out loud, smiled when I recognized people and held my bottle twice."
Baby Babbles: "Lots of noise this month but no words!"
Anthony Michael
Height: 23 1/2"
Weight: 12lbs 12oz
Sleeping Patterns: "Starting 10.17.09 I began sleeping through the night. I mostly wake up between 4&5am for a feeding and then back to bed until 8am."
Eating Habits: "Still on the boob...all day, everyday, whenever you want it!"
New Foods I Liked: "See above."
New Discoveries I Made: "I found my hands....and like to suck on them."
My Accomplishments: "I can smile now, focus on objects and sleep through the night."
Baby Babbles: "Not many noises coming out of my mouth yet...just burps!"



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.