Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

This is the first year that I can remember that I am glad that Halloween is finally over. It used to be one of those holidays that just kind of snuck up on me. That was impossible this year with as many parties and events we had, not to mention how many times I had to get "Snow White" dressed. I am happy to report that last night was a total success, with Cienna experiencing complete candy bliss. She absolutely loved trick or treating, especially with her friends. We do have to work on it though, considering the first house we went to she didn't say "trick or treat" or "thank you", instead she waited for them to say "thanks for coming" and she said "your welcome." We had to explain to her that was not exactly how trick or treating works!
Our neighborhood was definitely the place to be in ABQ. There were literally hundreds of kids and parents walking the streets. A true Halloween experience!

Our Portrait At The Harvest Festival...Daddy Was Working


The Cash Register Cienna Bought With Her Halloween Money From Mimi


Posing With Baby Brother On The Couch


With Her BFF Michayla At The Little Gym Party


After Trick Or Treating...Had To Have The Cash Register In The Pic!


Cienna's Vampire Mickey Mouse Pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.