I am thankful for my family. I am thankful that my mom came to visit this week and helped me wrap all of my Christmas presents. I am thankful that she likes to shop as much as I do and that she has the patience to do it with children. And I am thankful that she was here to celebrate turkey day with me. I am thankful for my husband who works hard and loves me even though I am far from perfect. And I am thankful for my two little nuggets who love me even though I am far from a perfect mother. Besides my wonderful family, I am also thankful for having a roof over my head, a functioning vehicle, food to eat and my health. And my dogs Zeus and Tonka. Love them too.
This year, we spent our 1st Thanksgiving at the fire station. Only having to make one dish meant that I could enjoy my morning, drinking mimosas and watching the parade in my jammies. It was heavenly. Another reason that I so enjoyed the fire station dinner was because I got to try new recipes made by other people! My favorite was White Castle stuffing. Mini cheeseburgers mashed up into stuffing. It was delish!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.