
For some strange reason, as I was heading off to bed tonight, this overwhelming feeling came over me. Total contentment. Instead of telling myself "tomorrow is going to be a better day", or "urgh, I have so much to do!" or any of the other things that usually enter into my head at the end of the day...I felt completely satisfied. With life.
I am really happy with where my life is. I am happy with who I married and with the little kids that we brought into this world. And as much as I sometimes dwell on the fact that I never wanted to be a stay-at-home mom, I feel that I am where I need to be at this moment in my life.
I try hard at everything I do, even though I am not always successful. I know now that I need to accept that I am not perfect and that makes me "me." My personal growth, while it may seem insignificant to most, is something that I strive for. And at the end of the day, as I look around, my husband and my kids love me unconditionally. And it is because of them that I continue to strive. And it is because of them that my heart swells up. And that is about as perfect as it gets.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.