Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Keeping Portland Weird

Last weekend we went on our second annual couples trip with our amazingly funny and fun friends Ian and Paige. It's interesting...even though we all have established careers...Ian is an attorney, Paige a nurse practitioner, Tony a firefighter and I a Craigslist baller, we sure do know how to turn all the pressures of the job off and have a good (too good?) time!
After arriving late on Saturday night, we wasted no time resting up and preparing to tackle a new day. That would be the smart thing to do. Instead, we dropped our bags at our uber swanky crib for the weekend and helped to keep Portland weird!



At some point that night I took the liberty of teaching everyone the "Happy Baby" yoga pose, which not only helps relieve lower back tension but also helps soothe your central nervous system in times of stress. It is a bit of an awkward pose and it got even more awkward when, for the rest of the weekend, we could not stop saying "make me happy, baby!"

Namaste

The absolute best part of the weekend (besides for when we left the boys at Deschutes Brewery and went on a shopping spree at Free People) was the Sunday Brunch. It was decadent. It was indulgent. It was delicious. It was 3 hours. It was expensive. It was bottomless mimosas. It was EVERYTHING.

Salty's on the Columbia

I would love to fill you all in on the rest of the trip but to be honest, I don't remember much. Lots of craft brew, lots of walking, lots of drizzle and lots of fun with friends that I love!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.