Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thankful

After a fantastic (and much needed) pre-Thanksgiving tradition of getting the hell out of dodge for a weekend while my mom watches the kids, we came back to ABQ and spent the holiday week trying to show my mom a good time. It's a hard balance considering we need to find just the right combination of museum visits, brewery stops and day to day activities. We managed to make everyone happy with a trip to the nail salon....


A day at the Coronado Monument.....


And a few Thanksgiving holiday cocktails at the inlaw's house. Oh and some kids who were at least trying to act thankful!


I am thankful that my mom was able to come and visit (and watch my kids for a few days!) I am also thankful for our health and the fact that we are (mostly) happy. I will let you know if I am thankful our house has an offer and we are moving in a month this time next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.