Our Big Girl's 1st Day of School
Exploring Her Classroom
With all of our free time this week we took a couple of trips to the zoo and the aquarium. I discovered that AJ really loves animals. His eyes get huge when he sees one and he tries to communicate with them in his baby grunting language. It is amazing to watch your kids when something just clicks. And animals really click with AJ.
Cienna wasn't the only one starting something new this week. AJ started Gymboree! Besides for being extremely athletic, he is definitely the loudest kid in his age group. Another Mazotti trait successfully passed down!

The Call of the Wild
In other exciting Mazotti news, we bought 2 snowmobiles this week! They are both equipped to hold 2 passengers, with seat warmers, hand warmers and they are touring models which means that I don't have to worry about going too fast on them. I can see us now...AJ in the baby backpack on my back, Cienna holding onto Tony, gliding through the snow trails in South Fork. Good ol' fashion family fun. I just may get excited for cold weather again. Now I just need a Camelback that holds hot chocolate!

OK, Not Us. But Similar.
And finally, I just wanted to update everyone on the traveling trash family reality show gig. So I sent the DVD to the producers and they e-mailed to tell me that the disk was blank. So I re-burned the disk and sent it...and they e-mailed to tell me that it arrived cracked. So I sent a final copy, overnight, to their office yesterday. I haven't heard anything yet. Now I wonder if I should e-mail her to see what she thought or just wait to see if she gets in touch with me. If you ask me our tape sucked. But maybe she knows how to spot chaos and craziness when she sees it. We will see!

Reality Show or Bust



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.