Hiking Around Big Meadows Lake
My Baby Brother Jon
Once Jon left on the 30th, our friend Kara flew in on the 31st. Kara dates one of Tony's best friends named Mike. Mike had rode his motorcycle from the Bay to Gunnison, CO and the plan was to meet him at the cabin the following day. Sunday morning we all headed back up to the cabin. I have never experienced so much rain in a 5 day period as I did when we went back up to CO. Every day we would wake up, get started on our activity and it would dump rain buckets on us. But we still managed to have a ton of fun. We went rafting down the Rio Grande and in Big Meadows lake, a day at the Pagosa Hot Springs (with massages!!) and we taught them how to play Phase 10, which they are now addicted to.
The "Lost" Girls
Mike & Tony
I think that the highlight of Cienna's trip was getting her first ride on a motorcycle. Mike is the ONLY person that I would ever allow to take her and I hope she got her fill because it will probably be her last ride!
Hells Angel and Hells "Little" Angel
Easy Rider
I think AJ's favorite part of the trip was all of the rides in the baby backpack. He really enjoys the view from riding on someone's back!
Hitch Hiking
We caravaned back to ABQ on the 5th, where Mike & Kara cooked us a delicious meal and we attempted to watch Hot Tub Time Machine. The next day, Kara flew back to the Bay, Mike took off on his bike and my in-laws came over to celebrate Tony's dad's birthday. They were in town to close a real estate transaction so it was nice that we got back in town in time to say hi and celebrate. Cienna recieved her first pedicure....

Glamour Girl
And AJ grew a bubble Go-Tee!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.