AJ, T, Cienna and BeauMeyer.com
While we indulged in beverages from the beer garden, we indulged Cienna in just about everything that she asked for. Glow necklaces and bracelets, snow cones, kettle corn and lots of dancing. AJ had a blast just hanging with dad in the baby backpack.
Sunday we tried a new restaurant and headed to the Pagosa Hot Springs which just could be our new favorite cabin activity. If it didn't cost so much every time we went it definitely would be our favorite activity. Speaking of favorite...I think I know why Cienna loves the cabin so much:
Giving New Meaning To "Close" Caption!
There was one thing that I will NEVER forget about this weekend. Coyotes! OMG. They were howling like heck (although it sounds more like high pitched laughing) the first night we were there. I was seriously shook. The only thing that would have scared me more is if I had been in a tent instead of a cabin when I heard them going off. Seriously. For real.
Only a couple more days until AJ's 1st birthday. Can't wait!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.